Ergonomics are key to Aaron, which is why he wanted something a little different. As a result, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever's ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, rather than rotating it away. This unique positioning allows for a more consistent contact patch providing overall better grip and shifting performance when the trail gets rowdy. - Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin - New linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact - Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever - Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever - Ball bearing equipped - 12 speed - Tool-free straight-lace cable changes - Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
For triathlon and time trial bikes, Shimano DURA-ACE SL-BS79 bar end shifters deliver precision shifting with a sleek, aerodynamic design. - The right-side/rear shifter is 10-Speed, index-only - Left-side/front is 2/3-Speed - Mount Type: Bar End, Downtube
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Nexus SL-C3000 Revoshift easily shifts through 7 gears. - Rotational twist shift action - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency
Nexus Revoshift Shifter for 8-speed internal hubs. - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency - New and updated design, complementing the NEXUS series - Optical gear display
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Perfected by some of the fastest downhillers on the planet, Shimano's Saint Rapidfire shifter is heavenly when it comes to durability and crisp shifting. The Saint boasts optional inboard or outboard mounting so you can run it on either side of your brake lever. The triggers shift in both directions, depending on your preference and instantly release so your gear changes are lightning quick. You're rolling down the trail and the a big gap ahead? Just pop, pop, pop and hit the lip with the perfect speed. The levers are a little longer for better leverage, too. And when you do take that occasional digger, the shifter pod is hidden away under the brake lever for extra security.
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3000 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS left shift lever features 2WAY-RELEASE and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. FEATURE -SHIMANO STI (DUAL CONTROL LEVER) with internal cable routing BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3030 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS left shift lever features 2WAY-RELEASE and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. FEATURE -SHIMANO STI (DUAL CONTROL LEVER) with internal cable routing BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
Page 1 of 4 Next page