Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
$26.95 - $32.20
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
Aerobar Tape is a thin bar tape specifically designed to add some grip to your base bars and aerobars. Provides secure grip and comfort without bulky cushioning. - Polyurethane material - Thickness 0.75mm
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
$27.89 - $29.16
Planet Bike’s Tachyon collection is the ultimate in comfort and performance. Whether you’re riding cyclocross or on the road, the thick padding and tacky diamond-patterned texture keep your hands happy with superior shock absorption and control. - Rubber outer coating for control and E.V.A. foam under layer for ultimate shock absorption - Gel-infused adhesive backing - Elasticity and adhesive backing makes wrapping and rewrapping a snap - Tacky in wet and dry conditions for a better grip - Includes: 2 full-length strips, 2 short brake lever strips, 2 finishing strips, 2 reflective end plugs - Long lasting UV protection keeps your bar tape colorful through rugged use
$20.90 - $24.75
Pro's Microfiber Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. It's made of synthetic leather with perforations for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
$18.63 - $21.69
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
- PVC anti slip surface, with self adhesive center, end plugs and finishing tape
- Cork-style ribbon tape - Self adhesive center with end plugs and finishing tape
$24.64 - $25.58
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
$28.73 - $29.88
- Polymer providing exceptional grip in all conditions - Excellent vibration and shock absorption - 220cm x 3cm - longer than the competition - More flexible finishing tape - Screw-on end plugs included
$99.00 - $102.00
The design of Brooks Slender Cambium Grips incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The tape is made from organic cotton and rubber and is held in place by aluminium clamps.
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
- Soft, 1.5mm-thich polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
$9.06 - $10.35
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Origin-8's Cushioned Handlebar Tape is extra thick to minimize road buzz and features a tapered edge for a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. It's adhesive backed for easy installation and to stay in place.
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
$10.77 - $11.16
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Ultra grip bar tape is the perfect balance between soft & tacky. - Gel Infused Tape - Comfortable Gel Backing - Fits Flat & Aero Bar Systems - Friction-Free Gel: Gel Backing Reduces Road Vibration - Washable - Length: 2000mm
$33.37 - $35.33
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Page 1 of 12 Next page